Diversified Transportation's response to COVID-19
Please be advised that during COVID-19, most of our clients have kept their current schedules, with the addition of extra buses to reduce the number of people on board, in support of social distancing. Check your individual site’s schedule for further details and rest assured that Diversified has introduced strict sanitization measures to ensure you have a safe and relaxing journey.
The health and safety of our passengers, partners, and employees is our top priority. With the recent concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Pacific Western Transportation Ltd. / Diversified Transportation Ltd. has in place the following procedures for regular coach and bus cleaning at our Alberta facilities.
All coaches and buses are cleaned both internally and externally at regular intervals. Recently, we have increased the frequency, method, and materials used to complete this work.
- A thorough regular cleanse and disinfection of unit interiors
- Hand sanitizers located at the front entrance of coaches and buses that are checked and replenished as required
- Thorough wipe or spray of all high contact areas with a medical-grade disinfectant Including stair handles, grab handles, headrests, seat belts, armrests, and touchpoints.
- Garbage removal
- sanitization of floors
Additional processes now include:
- Lockdown and isolation of all vehicle washrooms
- Increased supply of disinfectant wipes
- Provision of extra hand sanitizers on hand
- Improved cleaning process with wash/cleaning staff
- Electrostatic sanitization of all unit interiors with a medical-grade disinfectant by a third party contractor.
- Reduced passenger capacity to create Social distancing of passengers
Diversified endeavours to maintain the highest standards of sanitization to get everyone Safely Home.
Vice President, Employee Transportation